Monday, October 29, 2007

My Favorite Things about...Winter


I love this season soo much! Its soo cozy! Today we supposed to have soccer practice after school and it was pretty rainy all day. When it came time to practice it was pretty sunny and i was excited because my favorite type of weather to play in is like the groggy type. As we started to walk down to the field it started to pour...literally. We voted to stay and play a game of world cup. It was so fun in the down pour when we left we could ring out a ton of water from our clothes.
Anyways the best part was when i got home i made a big cup of hot chocolate and cozied on the couch and watched a Princess Bride. YAY!!!
Ta Dah!!!! Our soccer team made it to zone and i cant wait. Three teams get to go to state this year and we have a HUGE chance of going...WOOT!!!!
Cozy Happiness!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I make you play worse.... your making me depressed. i'll never watch you... = (

hilary said...

Finally! I've been waiting for you to post! guess what... there was another creepy guy at the dance, this time he was doing the thriller dance

heather said...

how fun. Jacob is coming to tahoe next thursday for five days. You will have to hang out.

Tashi said...

Cool jeans! I love doing that too! Good luck with soccer!

Anonymous said...

you are such a reneer... i love it

Anonymous said...

my friend's 5 yr old son started saying "cozy" all the time, and she told me, "I could tell he'd been hanging around the Rodenbergs!" hahahaha I love our family!

rachie + kennedy said...

Ok just because obi wan is old in most of the movies it dosen't mean he rocks
Annakin turns to the dark side and dies by lava, almost

Anonymous said...

Hey common why aren't you posting about how excited you are for you cosins to come to tahoe for Christmas! :)

hilary said...

kelsie u gotta post again or come visit or something