Monday, September 3, 2007

My Hero; My Best Friend





I've come to discover what highschool is going to be like...and it aint pretty!! Im so happy about the school im eing educated at and the friends that i have that attend it with me... School is good and my classes are great...i have a problem with only one of my teachers but have a ton of friends in that class so it evens out. Soccer is so fun...and we are a really good team and we all get along well. Before school even started there was a ton of drama and i couldnt elive how hurtful some people can be, and i handled it by going into my room and listening to music to calm down and it didnt even cross my mind to talk to my dad...the next time i was caught in bad mood my dad made me talk to him and refusing at first i was finally forced to tell him what was wrong. Even though i only gave him small details and no names i was so surprised at how relieved i was to just talk to him. At the next upset that took place i didnt even stop to think before i went and told him what was wrong and was so happy to find that i was allowed to tell him what was going on and that it felt really good and that he does have good advice that actually works!! So my discovery is that i can trust him with everything and can tell him pretty close to everything! I love my dad soo much and he is my best friend because i know he will never turn his back or start a rumor about me. I love that feeling soo much. So anyways if you guys have any ?'s about whittell comment i'll respond i promise!!
GO WARRIORS!!!!

5 comments:

hilary said...

cute pics. i hope high school is going good for ya. Any cute guys? (cuter than my stripes guy??) ha ha

Anonymous said...

hey how are you it is good that you school is going great i only have one teacher that i don't like too she is one that is mean then smiles at you it is soo anoying

Anonymous said...

aaaawww.
love it.

heather said...

i am glad you are talking to your dad. good choice.

Anonymous said...

hey foxy..you got your braces off. Wow! Kenny was my best friend growing up too- he is very non-judgemental. You have a very awesome Dad! love you!