Monday, January 7, 2008

Newness

Lets start out with our new house, i'll admit i do like it alot better though my stubborn self says otherwise. Anyways, my changing schools date has fastly crept upon me. Im so nervous every time i think about it i get butterflies. Besides that we had a huge storm this past weekend that lasted three days and it was too the point where you would shovel the walk way and by the time you were at the other end it was time to shovel again. Haha but it brought good powder to the mountain for snowboarding/skiing. Which has been so fun by the way. Sophia is growing like a weed and can now crawl at super speed and pull herself up onto furniture.. tables ect.
So ive decided on a few resolutions but im not sure that im done yet lol....
-make as many new friends as possible throughout the year
-have a crammed schedule so as not to have to say "im bored" once
-practice hard and do the best in all sports i join and play
-eat healthy as often as possible
-make the best of every situtation and enjoy every adventure
Soo i hoping for a new puppy in the spring and that this new school thing will work out...ask questoins for me to blog about um so i'll write again later...haha oh yah one more thing HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!
love you all

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kels! I'm so glad you posted again- I was wondering where you were! I am glad to hear your positive attitude about all the change! That is so hard, and you are handling it very well. Let me know how the first day or week goes! I'll be thinking of you and praying for you. I think we are coming for the 4th of July and the week after it, so plan on being at your Dad's that week, ok? I am still going to send you a chapter. Maybe right now!

Mister said...

Hey... I see nothing on here of me, wah um you should make one of those clicky things on the right my name and right some stuff that gives me tinglies in my belly... Yep so do that soon...and one of your resolutions should be see Trevor as much as possible...oh and by the way I am Trevor
I love you Missy
Have fun at your super duper school

Becca Mary said...

COME ON POST SOME THING. come see my blog at rebccaives.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think уour blog might bе havіng bгoωseг compatibіlity iѕsuеѕ.
When I look at уouг blog in Fiгefoх,
іt loоkѕ fine but when opеning in Intеrnet
Explorer, іt has sοme oνeгlаpρing.
Ι just ωanteԁ to give you a quiсk
headѕ uρ! Othеr then that, awesome
blοg!

Feel freе to visіt my ωebраge: sakuramboo.com