Saturday, July 21, 2007

SURPRISE!!!



I've been staying with the ives in Surprise, Arizona! We've done alot of things including...swimming, movies, games, dance camp, and many others! I've also had the privilege of getting to see the new Harry Potter and Hairspray! Which were both really good...One day a girl I met at youngs womens...(Hilary)((Whos WAYY cool)) came over! She did all our nails and we swam together...I'm now about to leave to go to a dance with her and so i gotta run...SEEYA!!

3 comments:

hilary said...

DEPRIVED COSTCO SHOPPER BLOGGERS! WHO CAN SURF IN SHOPPING CARTS! i HEART MY (favorite) STRIPES GUY!

hilary said...

Hey I hope you're havin fun in UT! Well, I gotta go-I'm going to costco! JK

Anonymous said...

oh how fun!!!! wish i could see you though! you still have your bday present of flying out here whenver you want. come visit!