Monday, June 18, 2007

WOW!!! sorry for not updating sooner...








Life has been crazy!!! okay lets start off with I AM NOW A FRESHMEN!!!!! Wooot!! I cant believe it either...anyways a future Whittel Warrior got a A's on her finals to finish the year off perfectly... Soo....fun stuff you should all know...
!! I have a boyfriend!! His name is Trevor and he is the most awsome, sweet, georgeous, perfect, guy you will ever meet! My dad likes him...and i LOVE his parents....Tomorrow will be fourteen weeks!!!!
!! I have officially graduated middle school and am now a freshmen! I have the diploma to prove itt....haha yah...we had a "Promotion Ceremony" and a graduation dinner dance...it was soooooo much funn...
!!Cuteness and Princess are no longer part of the family...they both decided to join the wild...and we havent seen them since...
!!umm...what else...oh yes..for any of you interested...next year the sports i will be playing are soccer, basketball, and track
!! tomorrow all the eighth graders are having a grad camping trip and im soo excited...
!! If anyone one has AIM let me know i want your screen name...
!! Marisa is my bestie!! She is the girl im in two pics with...I love her i swear we are long lost sistas...mmhmm.....Warriors Rule!!

2 comments:

rachie + kennedy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i don't know my name but you were on i just wasn't please get on i'll check every 5 min. ppppppppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaasssssseeeeeeeee