Monday, March 19, 2007

Gangsta Cousins! (a.k.a. jacob and kelsie)










Okay so this weekend i gad a bunch of fun with my cousins....especially Jake and Rachel...jacob and i decided to be gangsta on friday which followed through the whole weekend...even at church...lol....
Jake and Rachel also taught me all these crazy improv games they play by themselveslike panther and re-docter which even though we were supposed to be serious and quiet (because everyne else at 2 am was asleep) we were laughing our butts off...even after being told to be quiet about 500 times we still could not stop laughing......heres some of the pics we took..lol

2 comments:

heather said...

ok i am concerned. I am their mother and I don't know what the heck the panther game and re doctor game are. Should I be concerned? ha miss you already kels

Anonymous said...

you guys are hilarious! we definitely missed out!