Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ecstatic....



A very happy me is having my birthday party with my friends tomorrow night!! WOOT!!! Which leads to Saturday where im going to a young men and young womens broad cast and dinner...and then afterwards there is a dance for 14 and up!!! WOOT!!! Yay!! Then after the dance I am going to spend the night at a friends house who will be at the dance with me but goes to the Carson Valley ward....then Sunday morning when i wake up at my friends house i'm going to church with her!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! FUN FUN weekend planned!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was still in youtha nd could go with you! i have my best memories of church dances etc. have fun and tell me all about it!!!

Anonymous said...

i love your blog! i haven't checked it in awhile because you used to only post every once in awhile. those pics of you and jacob are so cute and i love the belly pics too! keep it up! how was the party? are you being good? how's things at your dad's? love ya, kelly

rachie + kennedy said...

happy late birthday! I have a blog now to at kkrodenberg.blogspot.com
Check it out!! love ya